Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A few layouts (and some tips) using the September kit

I absolutely love this kit! The colors are FAB and coordinate so well with ANY theme you may be working with!

This first layout is an outdoor theme! Kids smiling after a ride on the ATV. And of course the sticker quote works awesome on this layout with these photos! (the one about the nuts! LOL!!)



Now on the bottom you'll see the wood pieces that came in the kit! I wasn't sure what to do with these at first, but by combining them into one swirly and putting a flower over the center to hide the wierd way they connected it created a fun addition to my layout. Add some stickles to finish it off and voila!



On the side here I had a blank spot that was really bugging me and the word strips on the large sticker sheet that came in the kit really filled the space perfectly! This is a great way to fill space without cluttering it up and to help TELL the story!




This layout is a family themed layout. I LOVE how it turned out!



A few up-close photos. The teeny tiny letters are a great way to add a sub-title to your layout and some extra journaling. I used them here on this layout to add our names. The stick pins are fun! I loved the hearts with the pearls and wanted them on here and so I added one behind the journaling at the top and then one to the side of the photos. I liked how the pin showed! I just added some 3-in-1 glue to the back of the heart and it stuck where I wanted it. The long journaling sticker strip on the sticker sheet was a great way to divide the photos, add some interest, and some extra journaling!









Happy Scrappin!!!! Keep on to the next post to see a tutorial for a mini-album!
Sara Wise

No comments: